download Steinberg WaveLab 6.1.1
Steinberg WaveLab 6.1.1
Steinberg WaveLab 6.1.1 | 68.98 MB
Steinberg WaveLab 6 is the all-in-one solution for professional mastering, high resolution multi-channel audio editing, audio restoration, sample design and radio broadcast work right through to complete CD/DVD-A production. Already a standard application for digital audio editing and processing due to its outstanding flexibility and pristine audio quality, Steinberg WaveLab 6 is used worldwide by top professionals and audio enthusiasts alike.
Steinberg WaveLab 6 Features:
- * Sample accurate audio editing in stereo and surround
- * Excellent performance and outstanding audio quality with sample rates up to 384 kHz, 32-bit floating point resolution
- * Powerful Audio Montage for simultaneous editing across several tracks
- * Red Book-compatible CD mastering as well as DVD-A authoring
- * Comprehensive suite of real-time metering and analysis tools
- * Top-end EQs, dynamics and effects, with optional VST effect plug-in integration
- * Fantastic audio restoration tools
- * Support for all standard audio formats including WAV, AIFF, AU, MP3, MP2 (M.U.S.I.C.A.M.), RAW, Windows Media 9, AES-31 Import und Export plus many more
- * Support for all common bit-rates 8-, 16-, 20-, 24-bit at up to 384 kHz)
Steinberg WaveLab 6 System Requirements:
- * Windows XP Home or XP Professional
- * Intel / AMD Processor 1.4 GHz minimum
- * 512 MB RAM
- * DVD drive required for installation
- * Windows MME compatible audio hardware is required (ASIO compatible audio hardware required for low latency operation).
- * USB port required for Steinberg Key (copy protection device)
- * Internet connection required for license activation
Changes in v6.1.1:* Allows to install WaveLab under Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Vista SP1 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows XP SP3 (32 bit).
* Better compatibility when loading Waves plugins.